Having engineering in IT has a great scope in the corporate world. An engineer, who works efficiently to make the computer functional without any error, may be interested in computer software or hardware domain. An MBA in Marketing Management, also have good career growth opportunity in various industries. Let’s understand in detail.
What is Marketing Management?
Marketing Management is a process of finding the right market, identifying, marketing, communicating, and delivering the required products & services to prospective customers for satisfying their needs at an affordable price.
Reasons to do MBA in Marketing Management
There is no doubt that an MBA in Marketing Management has a bright future. There are several reasons to do that. You can go through the top 10 reasons to do an MBA in Marketing Management, which is as follow?
- Understanding Business Scenario: Marketing Management is a broader term. An MBA gets thorough knowledge of multiple subjects like marketing, finance, human resource, corporate management, organization behavior, etc. The marketing domain is useful for understanding marketing research, brand management, sales management, and negotiation management. You know the whole business environment to market the products & services strategically.
- Consumer Behaviour: The customer is a king. It is necessary to understand consumer behavior properly. It helps to analyze the consumers’ actual requirements to satisfy their wants.
- Product Development: Marketing is a process of identifying the customers’ needs and providing the product as per their interest. It motivates you to make the product more qualitative.
- Skill Development: Skill development is always required whatever you are doing in your life. Marketing management gives you a chance to improve your different skills. You learn other skills like lead generation, tele-calling, prospecting, team handling, and sales conversion.
- High Job Responsibilities:Marketing management demands high job responsibilities. You have to perform different roles at various levels. It requires a positive attitude, never give up trait, and persistence to perform job responsibilities correctly.
- Target vs. Achievement:Marketing management covers sales management too. There is more learning in such a job profile regarding setting up sales targets to sell the products and services and achieve them with consistent efforts.
- Branding:Branding is a part of Marketing Management. It helps you out to get to know about the brand management thoroughly. You develop a skill gradually throughout how to build a brand.
- Scope of Digital Marketing:Digital Marketing field is booming these days. It is useful for marketing your products and services online through SEO (Search Engine Optimization, SMM (Social Media Management), PPC (Pay per Click), Content Marketing, and Remarketing Campaigns.
- Marketing Research Analyst: Under the Marketing Management scenario, you have the opportunity to become a Marketing Research Analyst. You get a chance to learn about collecting and analysing data to take out inferences from them for high efficiency.
- Customer Relationship Marketing:Building relations with prospective and existing customers require good interpersonal skills. Marketing Management covers all such aspects. It enhances your conversion ratio and also maximizes your repeat business prospects.
Job Opportunities after MBA in Marketing Management
Marketing Management is the foundation of business growth. There are immense career growth opportunities after MBA in the marketing domain. Irrespective of any industry, all businesses do require marketing management. A master’s degree in Marketing Management promises you to get a starting salary ranging from Rs. 3 lac to Rs. 35 lac per annum or maybe more depending upon the company, profile, industry, and brand. Many reputed companies like Vodafone, Airtel, Tata Consultancy Services, HDFC Bank, P&G, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Amazon, Flipkart, and many more.
Marketing Management comes with a lot of career growth opportunities. It is an art, and you learn a different set of skills in an MBA. It brings overall development in your personality. Without marketing, no company can survive at all. It is a way to know about the customers’ actual requirements and fulfill them with a commitment to satisfy them for mutual benefits.