Apple organized an event in September where he unveiled the new iPhone, Apple Watch, and two new iPads. Apple hopes to organize another event in October where new MacBook Pro models will be launched (14in and16in), as well as a new Mac Mini. AirPods were one product that was absent from Apple’s September event. But Apple might have had a good reason not to launch them this September. The October Apple Event date may be indicated by the AirPods’ absence from the September event.
Apple’s WWDC Keynote was held on June 7, where the company announced its plans for updating the operating systems of the Mac, iPhones, iPods, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Apple also held its Spring-Loaded event on April 20, where it revealed the new 24in iMac and M1-powered iPad Pro and the new Apple TV 4K.
When will Apple hold its next event?
The fact that Apple didn’t reveal the AirPods during the September 14 event surprised us. But should we have been? Apple heads a campaign back to school/return to the university campaign where it offers free AirPods to students to help buy Apple products. The Higher Education campaign closes on September 27 in the US and October 11 in the UK. Apple fans and critics both follow the event closely.
- The company will offer the Pro devices with up 1TB of memory options
- The iPhone 13 Pro also can shoot videos in Cinematic mode with different depths.
- This camera features a three-lens setup, which includes a primary lens and an ultra-wide lens.
- iPhone 13 features leather, clear MagSafe covers, and five new colors.
- iPhone 13 features custom-designed antennas, radio hardware, and more than 5G bands. There are more than 200 operators in 60 regions.
- Cinematic mode allows you to focus on video captures with your iPhone 13
- Sensor shift OIS available for iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 min
- Wide sensor gathers 47 percent more light
- iPhone 13 camera will benefit from A15 chipset
- Apple claims A15 Bionic is 50 percent faster than competitors
- Apple iPhone 13 presents a 5NMA15 BIONIC SOC for more excellent performance and energy efficiency
AirPods 3, Macs, and other new products are what we expect.
Apple has unveiled a host of hardware and software updates during its 2021 events. This includes the iPhone 13, Apple Watch 7, and iPad Mini 6. A new entry-level iPad has also been revealed. There are still things we are waiting for Apple to unveil in the fall. We hope to see the AirPods 3 – a larger IMAC powered by Apple’s M1 chip, an Apple’s cheaper display, and a new MacBook Pro and a Mac Pro with an up-to-date M1 chip at the rumor. We are also searching for an Apple competitor to Amazon Echo Show intelligent displays, a soundbar with an Apple TV, and perhaps an Apple AR/VR headset.