LinkedIn is a leading professional platform on the global level. It has a powerful social media tool that can immensely help founders, digital marketers and start-up firms. It allows you to create connections and flourish your business efficiently.
Earlier, LinkedIn was used just to maintain professional contacts but these days it has greatly evolved for business marketing. LinkedIn has a refined audience that is eager to absorb information, is open to a new possibility in learning as well as career development. And you can connect with global business leaders; check their entire professional profile while sitting at your desk.
This level of evolution was unthinkable in the last century. It is just awesome and every company should take benefits from the growth and evolution of LinkedIn.
Here is a quick guide on using LinkedIn for business marketing successfully:
First Step- Get Started
- Signup on LinkedIn, if you are not already a member
- Now, create a LinkedIn profile focused on how your business can be helpful for other people. Avoid a boring profile; try to create a profile that attracts people to you.
- It is better to create a LinkedIn company page. Here you can easily set up a business page as you finish the resume section of your personal LinkedIn profile.
Second Step- Passive LinkedIn Marketing
Building a successful LinkedIn profile means creating connections and keeping your account updated to reassure potential clients. Here you need to work on passive LinkedIn marketing that will bring multiple opportunities, like:
- More Exposures: The search feature of LinkedIn allows a person who is looking for what you offer to find your profile and go through eh offing.
- Introduction to Potential Clients: You can check your friends’ and colleagues references when looking and messaging potential clients.
Step Three: Proactive LinkedIn Marketing
Take maximum advantages from the different features of LinkedIn. Here are some easy ways:
- Status Updates: Update your status on a regular basis, keep posting status updates, brief statements that can be useful for your connections. Publish image, links, videos, presentations and other contents related to your brand.
- Participate in Groups: Join the LinkedIn Groups that are related to your business. Take part in the discussion it will help you to establish yourself as an expert in your field. Avoid spamming; try to be a resource people can trust.
- LinkedIn Advertising: If you are okay for some investments, try Paid advertising on LinkedIn. It is one of the best effective marketing techniques to take your brand in front of potential clients quickly.
- Upgrade to Paid LinkedIn Membership: There are some tiers to select from that can provide you with some additional contact options and other benefits that may be beneficial for you. Upgrade your profile to paid LinkedIn membership to avail those extra advantages. You can start with the free trial of their pad features.
Add LinkedIn in your marketing strategy, to expand your network, get potential customers and create a professional reputation for your business.