Window 11 is already paving on its path and ready to get unlocked to us on 5th October 2021. A free upgrade of our existing windows 10 PC’s will be available along with the purchase of new PC’s having preloaded version of windows 11.
Sounds exciting!! Let us now discuss some of the requirement for installation-
- System needs to have TPM 2.0 (trusted point module).
- CPU equal or faster then 1 GigaHertz, system on chip, 2 or more cores compatible 64 bits.
- Ram requirement is 4GB.
- Storage should be more than 64 GB.
- System firmware with UEFI or secure boot capable.
- Graphics card which is compatible with DirectX 12 or on a later part with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- 720p HD display or more, 9 “ diagonally and 8 bits should be there per colour channel.
- Internet connect connectivity is the utmost criteria to set up the device to start using.
New Features of Windows 11
- Remodelling of start menu helps to bring together the content at the centre, Microsoft Office 365 will show your recent files irrespective of which device it is used on.
- Multitasking will be at ease with snap layout, snap group and desktops extra optimising real estate of the screen.
- Powered by AI, widgets will help you to access the features and information with ease and speed.
- Gamers will be able to enjoy in more potentiality ever experienced in windows with technical like Direct 12 ultimate, Auto HDR and Direct storage. Access will be open to high quality PC games with Xbox (sold separately).
- Windows 11 will open the access to more apps, games and movies.
- It has designed version specially for the efficient use of the people with disabilities.
- It will easy hybrid work which will help IT for the deployment and management of work. Improved experiences of touch voice input and digital pen has bought into pictures.
- It is opening door for independent software and developers and vendors to bring the latest design of apps to the store.
Though it will obstruct Microsoft decision to lock the taskbar and users are prevented from dropping the files or shortcut here. But this is quite negligible comparing with all the convenient features which is bringing Microsoft world to us in a wider range.